Digital Millennium Copyright Act Designated Agent
If you believe that any of the content on the Gateways infringes your copyright or the copyright of a third-party on behalf of whom you act as agent, you may submit a notice pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by e-mail to email@example.com. To be effective under the DMCA, your notice must include the following information (see 17 U.S.C. :§512(c)(3)(A)):
- A list of copyrighted work(s) which are the basis for your claim. (Please include copyright registration number(s) and images of your copyrighted work(s), if applicable).
- The material that you believe to be infringing (Include URL(s) or other information identifying where the material may be found).
Your full contact information including postal address, telephone number, and email address. Your notice must include the following statements with the physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf:
- The information provided in this notice is accurate.
- The complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Under penalty of perjury, I, [name of person filing the notice] hereby certify that I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that allegedly has been infringed.